The best foam pool floats are uniquely designed to offer optimum comfort and relaxation on the poolside or water. They are also crafted from high quality materials and protected against pool chemicals, salt water, sun, and resistant to UV. They are highly reliable.
To help with your purchase, here are reviews of the top 10 best foam pool floats in 2022. Read through to choose the best for your needs.
10. FindUWill Hammock Float Portable Swimming Pool Lounge Inflatable Water Pillow
It has floatation airbag at both ends which keeps you floating on the water for an amazing experience. As well, it is crafted from high quality materials for optimum stability, strength, durability and performance. It also keeps the body in the water to cool down on the hot summer days. In addition, it measures 51.75 by 26 inches and supports a maximum weight capacity of up to 265 pounds. Furthermore, it includes float hammock, footer pillow, header pillow, and inflator pump.
• Floatation airbag at both ends to keep your floating on water
• Made from premium quality materials for maximum durability and performance
• Measures 51.75 by 26 inches, supports 265 pounds maximum weight capacity
• Includes float hammock, footer pillow, header pillow, and inflator pump
9. SEGOAL Pool Floats Inflatable Floating Lounger Chair Water Hammock Raft Swimming Ring Pool Toy
The foam pool float is crafted of very sturdy 210T single-layer nylon material which is soft, long lasting, and light, without any smell, harm, or water seepage. It is also composed of modular fabrics as well as adopts superior dual sewing technology for high quality outcomes. As well, it is very simple to inflate with no pump required and very simple to carry and store. Additionally, it has an ergonomic design which supports your body uniformly and comfortably. Besides, it supports a maximum weight capacity of up to 400 lbs and can be used for bays, seas, surfing, lakes, oceans, swimming pools, and more.
• Crafted of robust 210T single-layer nylon material which is soft, light and durable
• Adopts powerful dual sewing technology and composed of modular fabrics
• Supports a maximum weight capacity of 400 pounds
• Great for bays, seas, surfing, lakes, oceans, swimming pools, and more
8. FindUWill 2-Pack Premium Swimming Pool Float Hammock, Multi-Purpose Inflatable Hammock
This high quality foam pool float has floatation airbag at both ends which keeps you floating on the water for an amazing experience. It also keeps the body in the water to cool down on the hot summer days. As well, it is crafted from high quality materials for optimum stability, strength, durability and performance for several years to come. In addition, it measures 51.75 by 26 inches and supports a maximum weight capacity of up to 265 pounds. Moreover, it comes with an inflator pump thus very easy to inflate and set up.
• Measures 51.75 by 26 inches, supports 265 pounds optimum weight
• Includes an inflator pumps hence very simple to inflate and set up
• Keeps the body on the water to cool down on hot summer
7. Pool Mate Large Foam Mattress Swimming Pool Float, Teal
It features seven various ways to float around such as back float, hammock float, saddle float, fitness front, Thang Arms Extending Behind, Standard “Under the arms” Float, and the Lazy Lounge Feet Up Float. As well, it is equipped with two cup holders which fit most of your drinks. It also permits for pressure to be removed from your back and permits you to relax thus lessens pains and aches. Besides, it perfectly supports a maximum weight of up to 275 pounds and crafted with hard soft foam which won’t absorb the water or break down.
• Equipped with two cup holders to keep your drinks handy
• Removes back pain and lessens pains and aches
• Seven various ways to float around including back float, hammock float, saddle float, fitness front, and more
• Supports a maximum weight of 275 pounds
6. TRC Recreation Splash 70 Inch Foam Raft Lounger Pool Lake Float with Pillow Headrest for Pool or Lake, Bahama Blue
The pool float is crafted of Aqua cell foam which resists peeling and chipping and can be utilized in chlorine pools and salt water pools. It also features fade resistant color fusion technology that permeates it with a rich color. As well, it doesn’t absorb water as well as no inflation is demanded thus saves you time. Besides, it measures 70Lx 26W x 1.75 inch thick and supports a maximum weight of up to 250 pounds.
• Crafted of Aqua cell foam which resists peeling and chipping
• Features fade resistant color fusion technology
• Measures 70Lx 26W x 1.75 inch thick, supports 250 pounds maximum weight
5. California Sun Deluxe Oversized Unsinkable Foam Cushion Pool Float
This is one of the best foam pool floats right now. It is made of high end cell foam that won’t absorb water and finished with a multi-layer vinyl coated dipping process to protect it against sun damage. Also, it is remarkably soft and permits for several hours of comfort and relaxation on the poolside or water. Furthermore, it is weather resistant thus can be left outside for hours and measures 70 x 25 x 1.25 inches thus ergonomic.
• Made of superior cell foam that won’t absorb water
• Advanced finish protects against sun damage
• Measures 70 x 25 x 1.25 inches
4. Texas Recreation Ultimate Swimming Foam Pool Floating Mattress, Marina Blue, 2.25” Thick
It measures 70L x 26W x 2.25-thick inches and crafted from premium quality, long lasting and vinyl coated foam. As well, it has a complete-roll pillow which adds head support and buoyancy for maximum comfort and relaxation. It also has vinyl-coated foam which is very simple to clean as well as resistant to salt water, chlorine, and sun. Additionally, it is very soft to touch thus offers optimum relaxation and reduces pains and aches.
• Crafted from premium quality, long lasting and vinyl coated foam
• Measures 70L x 26W x 2.25-thick inches
• Resistant to salt water, chlorine, and sun and very simple to clean
3. FindUWill Oversized Pool Float Lounge, 72″ X 37″ Extra Large Fabric-Covered Pool Floats for Adults, Inflatable Contour Lounger with Headrest Ultra-Comfort Cooling Pool Raft (XL, Monstera)
This high quality foam pool float has overall dimensions of 11.26L x 9.29W x 4.72-thick inches thus ergonomic to accommodate a variety of users. It is also crafted from premium quality, long lasting and vinyl coated foam for optimum strength and durability. As well, it is a great addition to any pool for the hot summer days and coated with sleek vinyl which makes it weather resistant. Moreover, it provides cushioned support for your neck and head as you relax in your pool.
• Measures 11.26L x 9.29W x 4.72-thick inches for optimum comfort
• Provides cushioned support for your neck and head as you relax in your pool
• Crafted from premium quality, long lasting and vinyl coated material
2. SwimWays Aquaria
The pool float is made of closed cell foam that won’t absorb water and premium. As well, it is weather resistant thus can be left outside for hours and measures 72″ x 28″ x 1.5″ to accommodate a wide variety of users. It is also remarkably soft and permits for several hours of comfort and relaxation on the poolside or water. Besides, it is highly soft to the touch and permits for several hours on the poolside or water.
• Measures 72″ x 28″ x 1.5″ to accommodate a wide variety of users
• Made of closed cell foam that won’t absorb water
• Highly soft to touch for maximum comfort
1. TRC Recreation Sunsation 70 Inch Full Size Foam Raft Lounger Swimming Pool Float with Pillow Headrest for Pool or Lake, Bahama Blue
It is crafted from premium-duty vinyl-coated material for maximum stability, strength and long lasting use. As well, it measures 70L x 26W inches and perfectly supports a maximum weight of up to 250 lbs. It also has ribbed texture, soft luxurious foam for more grip and non-slip to make floating comfortable and simple. In addition, it is protected against pool chemicals, salt water, sun, and resistant to UV for maximum durability. Furthermore, it has premium duty vinyl coat for optimum durability and longevity.
• Resistant to pool chemicals, salt water, and sun for durability
• Supports a maximum weight of 250 pounds
• Crafted from premium-duty vinyl-coated material for maximum stability, strength and durability
There are several reasons why most people opt for the above top 10 best foam pool floats in 2022 reviews. They are crafted from the finest quality materials for maximum stability, strength and long lasting use. They are also protected against pool chemicals, salt water, sun, and resistant to UV for optimum durability and longevity. We thus recommend that you choose and purchase any of the above foam pool floats as high quality is assured for you.
How we chose the best pool floats
We looked at product reviews and consumer impressions to determine what floats a pool-goers boat when it comes to the best pool floats. After reviewing the specs—including dimensions, weight limits, cupholders, and other luxuries—we narrowed down our list to the inflatables that most float our … boat? Nay, our bodies.
What to consider when buying the best pool floats
Imagine yourself on the perfect summer day, dipping your toes into a freshly inflated pool with a frosty beverage in hand, a patio umbrella nearby to shade you when you take a break from the sun, a waterproof Bluetooth speaker to soundtrack your fun, and your favorite people by your side. Now, ponder the best pool float to complete this picture. If you’re having trouble visualizing, ask yourself the following questions to help turn this daydream into reality.
Number of people on the float
First and foremost, you’ll need to decide how many people you’re hoping to pack on. Are you looking for a relaxing tube for one? A double-wide recliner built for two? Or a massive party float to hold a group of friends? Before you buy, double-check the product’s size specs to ensure you’re getting the dimensions you need, that way, you can safely select your favorite design and avoid any surprises when unboxing.
Statement pool toys
The best thing about pool floats is the veritable feast of eye-catching options. Hello, perfect pool day selfie! While there are several classy, solid-color options, summer is all about fun, and your float should inspire smiles. From llamas to pizza slices, giant pineapples to classic convertibles, there is truly something for everyone—including the fan-favorite unicorn pool float.
If you’re looking to spend an entire day bobbing along the water, you’re going to need sustenance, which in turn means you’ll need a place to put your snacks. Instead of heading towards dry land to get some grub, grab a reclining pool float chair that comes with a food and beverage holder. That way, you won’t have to waste a second of aquatic fun to replenish and rehydrate.
If you are headed to the pool with your baby in tow, and you know they aren’t ready for arm floaties, think about grabbing an inflatable ring, so you and your little one can enjoy the water together. Safety is of the utmost importance, so look for a no-flip float made from non-toxic material that’s equipped with safety belts to keep your tiny tot securely above water. In addition, make sure your little water bug has enough mobility to stay comfortable, but not so much room to move that they can accidentally fall out of the float. Products with raised edges and multiple straps are a great way to let your water baby splash around safely.
Foam vs. inflatable
Most inflatable pool floats are made from PVC plastic, which is great for buoyancy, dry-time, and easy inflation. However, some find that the material in inflatable pool floats can get too hot if left in the sun or that it irritates their skin over time—this is especially true for classic inner tubes and full-body recliners. Luckily, there are a few solutions. Some companies offer custom covers made from nylon or waterproof fabrics. Also, check out some of the amazing foam floats available. While foam floats tend to be pricier, they don’t require any inflation, are gentle on the skin, and provide soft, squishy support for maximum comfort. Plus, there’s no risk of popping and sinking. Even with an accidental puncture, foam pool floats are not likely to sink.
What’s cuter than a puppy lounging on a pool float? Not much! If your dog enjoys the water but isn’t keen to spend the day swimming, think about giving your four-legged friend their very own float as a special summer treat. Essentially a buoyant dog bed, dog pool floats are a fun way for you and your furry best friend to relax on the water. As long as you select a product made from durable material that can support your dog’s weight, nothing should get in the way of a perfect summer day alongside your canine BFF.